Friday 5 February 2016

I.A Rechads fugerative poem


 Fire and Ice
 Some say world end in fire
 some say In ice
 From what I've tasted of desire
 I hold with those who favor fire
 But if it had to perish twice,
 I think I know enough of hate
 to say that for destruction ice
 is also great
 And would suffice.  

This poem about the Fire and Ice.This poem written by Robert Frosrt.This poem about world destroyed.So many people said that world destroyed by Ice,and so many people said that by Fire but in this poem narrator thinks that fire would finish the world,but author agree with the fire would destroyed the world will end.The ice would also be able to destroy the world with a damage that is equivalent to fire.In the poem fire became a metaphors for hearted.This poem written in the only 9 line's poem.In this poem meter is a irregular and rhyme is regular like ABA,ABC,BCB and also use the figures of spech in the poem like: Allestration,1) some/say,2) favor/fire. This poem appropriate of the I.A Richards's Figurative language.

No comments:

Post a Comment